Amazon Seasonal Work From Home Program
In the spirit of side hustles, seasonal work, that you can do from home is rare to come by. For this reason I’m happy to share with you that Amazon is hiring on a seasonal basis. Amazon is looking for people to help answer customer questions and assist with problem solving issues. Its a great way to stack up your cash for investments, pay off your credit card debt, or just save up for the holidays. Scheduling is very flexible.
Amazon requires that you live in on of the following states to be eligible for its work from home program:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Benefits of Working Seasonally from Home
- While your friends are shoveling snow and scraping ice from their windshield you can start work in your pajamas with
a hot cup of cocoa
- You set your own schedule. Work as much or as little as you like. This means you can work anywhere between 1-30 hours per week. On average most associates work about 12 hours per week.
- Amazon will pay you $10 an hour
What Are Amazon Qualifications?
From Amazons officials job description:
The ideal seasonal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and gas technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answers questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers. Our customers contact us primarily by phone and we hope you can help us deliver customer obsessed results.
Other requirements for Amazons work at home position:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic Typing
- Ability to navigate the internet
- 1 year in service environment
- Ability to take any shift sunday through Saturday from 3am to 12 midnight PST. During the holiday season its possible they may ask you to work extra hours.
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable provider(no satellite or wireless internet)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Operating System Auto-Update
- Windows Defender (If using Windows 8.1 or Windows 10)
The following programs must be uninstalled to meet the computer requirements:
- All 3rd Party Anti-virus programs such as McAfee, Norton, AVG, Kaspersky, Avast, Comcast Constant Guard
- Any other previous work from home software should also be uninstalled
- Unused versions of Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client
Have you ever worked for Amazon? Share your experiences below!